Kitchen in the Market is known for our innovative, interactive and entertaining cooking classes. We know how to bring the fun! Led by our experienced, professional instructors, you’ll journey through new cuisines, basic and advanced techniques, seasonal and locally sourced ingredients, and inspired ways to make the most of market ingredients. Most of our classes are 100% hands on - keeping the fun and engagement high.
You’ll learn from our own KITM chefs, Midtown Global Market restaurateurs, and popular local restaurant chefs in our program. All of our instructors are professional, working chefs.
The cooking school is in full swing at Kitchen in the Market...and we've got some incredible classes and events coming up including:
- Provisions: Learning how to "manage the bounty of the season" through pickling, grilling, canning, smoking, basting, butchery, and more
- Chef's Night Off: Get in the kitchen with the Twin Cities' best restaurant chefs
- Wine o'Clock: A monthly series of wine education & pairing classes
- Cooking the Market: Minnesota Monthly's "Best Cooking Class" in the Twin Cities
- And more! Keep an eye on the calendar for new updates daily!
For more info and a schedule of our classes click on over.
Interested in scheduling an event at Kitchen in the Market™?
We love parties! Book signings, group meetings, private classes and more. Go ahead and email us and let's see how we can work together.